I love to collaborate with other bloggers! If you have an idea for a great blog post that you would like to be featured on my blog, please read through the requirements below and send me your idea!
Why Guest Post?
When you guest post on The Inspired Mrs L, you’ll get
- promotion on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- a new audience for your blog
- an opportunity for traffic from The Inspired Mrs L
- At this time, we do not pay for guest post submissions.
Guest Post Requirements
Guest Post Topics:
The Inspired Mrs L focuses on inspiring others, creativity, and learning. Feel free to check out the posts on our site for inspiration and to get an idea of what we are looking for. We are looking for guest posts on the following topics:
- positive or gentle parenting
- parenting tips and tricks
- learning (adult or child)
- inspiring stories that lift readers up
- creative ideas
- self-care for parents
If your idea fits any of those, let’s hear about it!
Pitching your Idea:
When submitting your idea, you’ll be asked to fill out a form. Please make sure you have prepared the following for your submission:
- a short 1-2 sentence summary of your guest post idea
- a short outline of what your post will cover
Once you are ready to submit your idea, please fill out this Guest Post form. Have several ideas? Please fill out a form for each guest post idea.
Guest Post Guidelines
All Guest Posts Must Include:
- Your content must be original. It must not be published anywhere else online.
- Must be well-written, high-quality content.
- Must be at least 1200 words.
- You may include up to 2 dofollow links to your blog posts
- No affiliate links (though I reserve the right to add my own if appropriate).
- SEO Optimized
- Titles and Subheadings
- Please proofread before submitting
- A photo and short bio
- Any photographs you submit along with your post must be yours, you must own the rights to them.
Once you have completed all of the above, please submit your post via Google Docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will review your post and send you follow up instructions. I reserve the right to refuse publication or edit the post as needed to fit the blog.
Once the Guest Post is Live:
- You agree to promote the post on your website and social media platforms
- You agree to respond to guest post comments.
If you agree to the terms above, feel free to submit your post idea using this form. I look forward to hearing your ideas!